Elder Services Of Okaloosa County is a licensed home health care agency in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. We serve the most vulnerable people living within our communities, specializing in the unique needs of the elderly population. Home health care keeps older adults who are recovering from injuries or managing acute or chronic health conditions where they want to be – at home.
Elder Services of Okaloosa County
Licensed Home Health Care Agency
in Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Elder Home Care Assistance, Respite Care, Personal Care, Assisted Living Facilities and more!
Why Choose Us?
- We provide our elderly patients with a familiar face, friendly conversation, and a meaningful human connection, all of which can significantly benefit their overall health and well-being.
- We make sure that our elderly patients are cared for with compassion and patience for their unique needs.
- We have a team of service-centered staff who will offer one-on-one attention to our clients.
- The primary benefit of our elderly services is that we provide trained home health aides, to elderly patients to live an independent and dignified life.
- We offer a wide range of home care services at an affordable price. From case management, personal care, homemaking, respite care and companionship, there is a lot of flexibility to our costs regarding out-of-pocket expenses.
AboutElder Services of
Elder Home Care in Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Elder Services was established in 1971 as Okaloosa County Council on Aging by a group of concerned citizens who identified an unmet need in the elderly community. The agency provides an array of non-medical and social services for the frail, at-risk, or recuperating persons to remain in the preferred setting and comfort of their home.
TWIN CITIES PAVILION
MEALS ON WHEELS
More than just a residence, Twin Cities Pavilion is a place to call home. Established in 1981 and licensed by the State of Florida to provide both Standard and Extended Congregate Care. AHCA License #AL5462. Twin Cities pavilion is a Private, Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) Facility. The building is committed by the Okaloosa Board of County Commissioners to provide affordable supportive living for low and modest income elderly, disabled, or recuperating persons.
More than just a residence, Crestview Manor is a place to call home. Established in 1981 and licensed by the State of Florida to provide both Standard and Extended Congregate Care.
AHCA License #AL5649
Crestview Manor is a Private, Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) Facility. The building is committed by the Okaloosa Board of County Commissioners ..
Established in 1971 by a group if concerned citizen volunteers, we provide nutritionally balanced meals that meet RDA recommendations for a modest cost to the elderly, handicapped, or recuperating individuals in our community who were unable to do so themselves as a result of frailties associated with aging.
Mow Volunteer ApplicationApply Now
Join our Elder Services of Okaloosa County community and be a part of the growing team where we combine our knowledge, experience and skill to make a lasting impact.
The Board of Directors and staff of Elder Services of Okaloosa County would like to wish all our clients and supporters a memorable holiday season filled with moments of quiet, peace, and contentment. Know that we are here for anyone who is in need of support. Our staff is committed to providing quality care and compassion for your individual needs. And for our supporters, thank you for believing in us in our mission of service to the vulnerable adults living among us. Happy Holidays!